Would you like to experience the very best four sections of the Cape to Cape Track, averaging 15km per day and enjoying great lodgings and Margaret River food cuisine? Then our self-guided 4 Day Cape to Cape Highlights tour for you!
Price: $1,155 twin share, including GST
Payment Terms: 30% deposit required to secure booking, balance payable 30 days from the experience start date.
Availability: Available all year round. Please click on the book now button to secure the start date you require. Note: High season, such as School Holidays, Christmas and Easter may attract higher fares, we will let you know prior to charging any deposit.
– Welcome session: Introduction to the Capes Region with the local Track Specialists, Cape to Cape Explorer Tours, to learn about the unique geology, flora and fauna; an insightful induction at the head of the track.
– 4 days self-guided walking with a satellite device and emergency support: all support staff carry first aid and communications equipment.
– 2 nights accommodation with amazing coastal views at Chandlers Smiths Beach Villas
– 2 nights accommodation in the coastal hamlet of Gnarabup at the 4 Star Margarets Beach Resort.
– 2 Gourmet Dinners from some of Margaret River’s best gourmet food pantries, the other 2 nights you are located less than 200m from either ‘Lamonts‘ and ‘The Common‘, some the Regions best restaurants.
– All vehicle transfers between the Track and your accommodation.
– Daily continental style breakfast with cereal, toast, fruit, yoghurt, tea & coffee.
– Daily gourmet lunches and Track snacks, including fresh fruit, trail mix, muesli bars, crisps and chocolate bars.
– Included are Cape to Cape Explorer Tours daily custom Track Notes and a complimentary copy of Jane Scott’s Cape to Cape Track Guidebook.
– All planning, logistical, administrative and on-ground support.
– Daily check-ins, information and tips from our local guides – Nobody knows the Cape to Cape Track like Cape to Cape Explorer Tours.
To view the full 4 day Cape to Cape itinerary please click here.
Got some questions? Check out our FAQs page by clicking here.