Like to experience the very best four sections of the Cape to Cape Track, averaging 15km per day and enjoying great lodgings and Margaret River food cuisine? Then our self-guided 4 Day Cape to Cape Highlights tour for you!
Price: $1,155 twin share, including GST
Payment Terms: 30% deposit required to secure booking, balance payable 30 days from the experience start date.
Availability: Available all year round. Please click on the book now button to secure the start date you require. Note: High season, such as School Holidays, Xmas and Easter may attract higher fares, we will let you know prior to charging any deposit.
– Welcome session: Introduction to the Capes Region with the local Track Specialists, Cape to Cape Explorer Tours, to learn about the unique geology, flora and fauna; an insightful induction at the head of the track.
– 4 days self-guided walking with a satellite device and emergency support: all support staff carry first aid and communications equipment.
– 2 nights accommodation with amazing coastal views at Chandlers Smiths Beach Villas
– 2 nights accommodation in the coastal hamlet of Gnarabup at the 4 Star Margarets Beach Resort.
– 2 Gourmet Dinners from some of Margaret River’s best gourmet food pantries, the other 2 nights you are located less than 200m from either ‘Lamonts‘ and ‘The Common‘, some the Regions best restaurants.
– All vehicle transfers between the Track and your accommodation.
– Daily continental style breakfast with cereal, toast, fruit, yoghurt, tea & coffee.
– Daily gourmet lunches and Track snacks, including fresh fruit, trail mix, muesli bars, crisps and chocolate bars.
– Included are Cape to Cape Explorer Tours daily custom Track Notes and a complimentary copy of Jane Scott’s Cape to Cape Track Guidebook.
– All planning, logistical, administrative and on-ground support.
– Daily check-ins, information and tips from our local guides – Nobody knows the Cape to Cape Track like Cape to Cape Explorer Tours.
To view the full 4 day Cape to Cape itinerary please click here.
Got some questions? Check out our FAQs page by clicking here.