Want to hike the Cape to Cape Track with the potential to either enjoy the delicious dining options in Margaret River region, or the use of your kitchen facilities to create comforting home cooked meals? Then the Self Catered Explorer tour is for you, staying in great coastal villas and apartments at the Smith’s Beach and Prevelly and completing the entirety of the track at a leisurely pace.
Price: $1,550 twin share, including GST
Payment Terms: 30% deposit required to secure booking, balance payable 30 days from the experience start date.
Availability: Available all year round. Please click on the book now button to secure the start date you require. Note: High season, such as School Holidays, Xmas and Easter may attract higher fares, we will let you know prior to charging any deposit.
– Welcome session: Unique session with CCET staff to learn about the unique geology, flora and fauna with an insightful induction at the head of the track.
– 7 days self-guided walking varying in distance from 16 to 21.5km, with state of the art tracking service and emergency support: all support staff carry first aid and communications equipment.
– 3 nights accommodation comfortable coastal villas with amazing views of Smiths Beach at Chandlers Smiths Beach Villas.
– 4 nights accommodation with fantastic amenities at the 4 star Margaret’s Beach Resort.
– Fully self catered means that you are in control of your food budget and dietary needs. We will assist by moving your food and gear ahead of you.
– All vehicle transfers between the track and accommodation.
– Included are Cape to Cape Explorer Tours daily custom track notes, maps and complimentary copy of Jane Scott’s Cape to Cape Track guide book.
– All planning, logistical, administrative and on-ground support.
– Daily check ins, information and tips from our locally based staff – Nobody knows the Cape to Cape Track like Cape to Cape Explorer Tours!
To view the full 8 Day Self-Catered Explorer Cape to Cape itinerary please click here.
Got some questions? Check out our FAQs page by clicking here.