Our business revolves around the unique, stunning South West environment we feel it only natural to give back to our local community, the environment and most importantly back to the Cape to Cape Track including the following…
- Adopt a Beach: Active adoptee of the three kilometre stretch of Cape to Cape Track between Contos Campground and Bobs Hollow which is ,in our totally unbiased, opinion the best stretch of the whole track (2007 to present).
- Friends of Cape to Cape Track: Directors Drew and Gene are both members of the Friends of the Cape to Cape Tack Management Committee, contributing expertise and detailed track knowledge to meetings and planning. Co-ordination and guiding of the non – profit Friends of the Cape to Cape Track End-to-Ender Autumn 2014.
- Schools: In kind support to environmental education and Cape to Cape walks for local schools including Margaret River Primary School, Margaret River Montessori Primary School, Boab to Break indigenous exchange program.
- Hike For Hunger: Co-ordination and guiding of the inaugural 2013 Cape to Cape Track Hike for Hunger (raising over $50,000 towards The Hunger Project: www.thp.org.au.
- Tangaroa Blue: Annual participation in Tangaroa Blue Cape to Cape Beach clean up events.