All itineraries will remain flexible to ensure you safely and comfortably experience the best of the Cape to Cape Track - and get everything you wish for from your tour.
By paying your deposit, you agree to the CCET Booking Terms and Conditions.
All participants are required to fill out an online registration form, which includes an indemnity and release.
Bookings are confirmed on receipt of payment of deposit by CCET, this amount being:
For half-day, full-day and evening experiences: Full payment is requested at time of booking.
For multi-day experiences: We require a 30% deposit to confirm the booking and secure your experience. Final payment is required 4 weeks before the trip commences. A final invoice will be payable by you, if/ as required at completion of the tour, to cover any additional expenses incurred by CCET, for example variations to the itinerary (related expenses will be discussed with you), sundry purchases you may request or damage to satellite tracker, other hired equipment or to accommodation facilities.
For track transfer service: Full payment is required 7 days prior to your first transfer. Specifically for track transfer service, a cancellation fee of 50% applies with less than 7 days notice of cancellation. Any variations to the itinerary may result in extra charges payable by you (and any such additional fee will be advised at the time of itinerary alteration).
The following policy describes how CCET will address any requests for changes, exchanges or cancellations of our tours or merchandise.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
- TOUR AND WALKS
We understand that circumstances could arise where you may need to cancel your booking. Should this occur, as long as in excess of 30 day notice is given, the full deposit will be refunded without incurring a cancellation fee. If you inform us of your cancellation 30 – 7 days prior to the start of your tour, 50% will be refunded. If less than 7 days notice is given, regrettably we shall be unable to refund any monies paid by you. Where possible, transfer to alternative dates will be considered.
Bookings made through a booking agency, may be subject to additional cancellation fees.
If circumstances arise that prevent CCET commencing the tour then full refunds of monies paid by you to CCET will be offered.
We reserve the right to modify the package as necessary.
We recommend you consider suitable travel insurance.
CCET we will happily exchange merchandise purchased online (eg guide books and shirts) within 30 days of the date of purchase, provided the goods are in original condition and accompanied by proof of purchase. The exchange will be undertaken free of charge less postage/ shipping expenses.
SHIPPING AND POSTAGE POLICY
The following policy describes how CCET will manage and handle the shipping and or postage of merchandise items purchased online through our website.
Our goal is to despatch any online order on the same or next working day that the order is received. However, please allow 3-5 working days for dispatch during peak walking periods. Please note that you should allow a postage time to the east coast of upto 5 working days from the time of dispatch. In the unfortunate circumstance where an item is sold out, we will advise you promptly so you can consider an alternative item or refund.
DOMESTIC (Australia wide)
Standard delivery within Australia is free!
Please note that we deliver using Australia Post.
Please contact us about postage costs to your country to ensure prompt delivery.
At Cape to Cape Explorer Tours (CCET), we believe that you have a right to know how we handle any information or data you supply to us. As such, the purpose of this policy is to guide our internal use of data and to disseminate this approach to all our customers and clients. It is not a legally binding contract. It is a statement of intent made in good faith and transparency.
- Data is used for the express purpose of enabling you to understand our services and products and to book tours and purchase products.
- Data may be kept indefinitely.
- Where necessary, CCET may need to forward relevant contact details on to our third party service providers ie) accommodation providers.
- When you purchase a tour or product from CCET, data gathered is used to charge your credit card and deliver your booking confirmation electronically. We may also contact you about your booking to clarify details or advise you of any changes or cancellations to your booking.
- Data is never bartered or sold for commercial gain.
- Data is never provided to an advertiser.
- We will use your address, email address and/or telephone number to contact you when you submit a question, suggestion or comment.
- In the event of a legal process being initiated CCET may be required to provide data to law enforcement.
- Data may be used for internal analytic services and reviews of our website performance.
- We may amend this policy from time to time and will place any such amendments on this website.
- Links to other websites are provided for the convenience of our customers and clients. The provision of these links does not imply an endorsement of the views, information or products provided by such websites. If you submit personal information to or via any linked site, the privacy principles applying to that information will be outside of our control.
If you are unsure of the meaning or interpretation of any element of this policy please contact us through the contact us page.