Join Cape to Cape Explorer Tours for a three day coastal experience on the most spectacular sections of Western Australia’s premier coastal long distance hike, the Cape to Cape Track. Stay in 5 star luxury coastal accommodation, enjoy gourmet catering from local produces, including renowned Lamont’s Restaurant and Cafe, along with some of Margaret River’s very best providores.
Price: $1,375 including GST per person based on twin share.
Payment Terms: 30% deposit required to secure booking, balance payable 30 days from the experience start date.
Availability: Available all year round. Please click on the book now button to secure the start date you require. Note: High season, such as School Holidays, Xmas and Easter may attract higher fares, we will let you know prior to charging any deposit.
– Welcome session: Introduction to the Capes Region with the local Track Specialists, Cape to Cape Explorer Tours, to learn about the unique geology, flora and fauna; an insightful induction at the head of the track.
– 3 days self-guided walking with a satellite device and emergency support: all support staff carry first aid and communications equipment.
– 3 nights coastal accommodation in superior 5 Star Smiths Beach Resort.
– Gourmet Cape to Cape Breakfast Hamper for your 3 mornings.
– 3 Gourmet Dinners, including a delicious fresh meal of Margaret River line caught fish delivered by Cape to Cape to be eaten in, a gourmet eat in dinner from one of Margaret River’s best providores and a three course dinner from renowned Lamonts Restaurant.
– Gourmet rolls or wraps for lunch each day from Lamonts Cafe.
– All vehicle transfers between the Track and your accommodation.
– Cape to Cape Explorer Tours daily custom Track Notes and a complimentary copy of Jane Scott’s Cape to Cape Track Guidebook.
– All planning, logistical, administrative and on-ground support.
– Daily check-ins, information and tips from our local guides – Nobody knows the Cape to Cape Track like Cape to Cape Explorer Tours.
To view the full 3 Day Smiths Beach Spectacular itinerary please click here.
Check out our FAQs page by clicking here, if you have any questions.