Cape to Cape Explorer Tours and Wild Goose Camping have banded together to bring you a fantastic glamping weekend full of adventure, food and beachside relaxation. Staying in the beautiful coastal hamlet of Prevelly, this tour includes plenty of time for your own R&R, as well as two fantastic adventures to experience some of the highlights of the Cape to Cape Track and the Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park.
Duration: 3 days / 2 nights package
Availability: Available all year round. Please click on the book now button to secure the start date you require. Note: High season, such as School Holidays, Xmas and Easter may attract higher fares, we will let you know prior to charging any deposit.
Accommodation: Wild Goose Camping Canvas Bell tent pitched and furnished with rugs, blankets and seating in the beachside hamlet of Prevelly including hot showers and delicious starlit meals.
Price: $1,300 per couple or $1,800 per family (2 adults, 2 children (6-14 years))
Payment Terms: 30% deposit required to secure booking, balance payable 30 days from the experience start date.
– 2 nights accommodation in spacious canvas bell tents pitched and furnished by Wild Goose Camping.
– Daily continental style breakfast with cereal, toast, fruit, yoghurt, tea & coffee.
– Delicious fresh and healthy salads with local produce for you to cook your own BBQ at the campsite on your first night.
– The opportunity for you to explore the Margaret River Region and find a quaint winery or relaxed brewery for lunch on both days throughout the weekend. Alternatively, the White Elephant Beach Cafe is just a short stroll along the beach and has a fantastic menu (own cost).
– Sunset, Forest and Cave Explorer Tour, including a delicious meal of hearty soup served with fresh local bakery rolls under the stars.
– Private guided walk to the magnificent Cape Mentelle to learn more about the history of this incredible region.
To view the full 3 Day Cape to Cape Glamping Experience itinerary please click here.
Got some questions? Check out our FAQs page by clicking here.