Your walk includes stunning and wild coastal landscapes, physical challenge and new friendships, without carrying a heavy pack.
Experience the finest local produce from Lamonts Café and Restaurant, Leeuwin Estate Winery, Cape Grace Winery, Windance Winery, Margaret River Farmers Market and local gourmet caterers Moveable Feast. A scenic HELICOPTER journey will wing you into the iconic Leeuwin Estate for lunch and splendour awaits you when you experience a private viewing of Calgardup Cave. Accommodation during your stay will be relaxing and luxurious at the stunning Smiths Beach Resort.
Our professional, local guides have extensive knowledge and experience interpreting the natural beauty of the Track. We’ve been hiking, surfing, fishing, and foraging in this local environment all our lives – Nobody knows the local spots, local stories, local food and local wildlife better than us!
- Complimentary transfers between our central pick up points in Perth / the Perth Airport and Margaret River.
- 4 x days fully guided walking, with full emergency support: expert local guides carry first aid and communications equipment.
- 3 x nights 5 star accommodation at Smiths Beach Resort.
- Welcome to Country by Indigenous Elders and sunset drinks.
- All catering with a focus on fresh and healthy food, using local produce and exploring the foodie delights of the region.
- 3 x fresh locally sourced breakfasts, including 1 x Lamonts Café breakfast
- 1 x Leeuwin Estate long lunch
- 3 x Gourmet Picnic Lunches set up by CCET
- 2 x evening meals – locally sourced produce provided in villa
- 1 x Lamonts Restaurant 3 course dinner and wine tasting
- 2 x bottles of local Margaret River supplied in your villa
- Photos taken throughout the week will be transferred onto a USB and be available for you to keep
- 2 x private wine tastings at local iconic boutique wineries
- All planning, logistical, administrative and on-ground support, including intimate knowledge of weather patterns, creek crossings and Track conditions.
- Private guided tour of Calgardup Cave